Friday, January 17, 2014

African American Orphaned Photos Part #1

I am so into orphan photos and wish I could rescue them when I see them.  It can become very addicting.  It doesn't matter what nationality the individuals are or where in the world they came from.  I just love old photos.  I hope that others will recognize these individuals and contact me. 

Some photos are not labeled, and then some are with dates and locations.  I purchased a small batch of photos from Ebay.  In this collection they majority of the photos were taken in Chicago approximately between 1920-1930.  

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do.

Dressed in their Winter Coats


1924
Chicago, Illinois
Dressed in Winter coat
f
1933 Chicago

1923 Chicago

Two young men
Not dated or labeled
Probably in the 1920's
1926
Chicago, Ill
No name

8 comments:

  1. I love this, I wish I did know the names, so that they can find their way home...Great Job!!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...I have been sitting on lots of photos, and it is time to get them out.

      Delete
  2. I hope they find a home, these are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bernita! Keep an eye out for tomorrows post :-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing will post in networks who knows they may find a home and their kin. Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bev!
      I have many more, and will be posting them over the next few days.

      Delete
  4. I love the old photos also. Hopefully someone will see them and recognize who they are, Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you stopped by. Praying one day someone does.

      Delete